Haryana Civil ministrative Services Test Series
Online Test Series Program
50 TESTS @ Rs 1500 ONLY
- Specifically designed On HPAS/HAS 2019 Pattern.
- Student will get Online Registration ID.
- Complete explanation and test analysis After Exam.
- All India Ranking.
- Performance monitor.
What will you get..?
- Total 50 Tests which are sub-divided into 3 stages
- Stage1=》10 NCERTs BASEDTests (6-12 class)
- IT INCLUDES 7 SUBJECT Wise (Geography, Polity, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, and History)and 3 complete NCERTs Based Mock Tests.
- Stage 2=》20 SUBJECT Wise Tests
IT INCLUDES SUBJECT Wise (Geography, Polity, General Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), History, Environment & Ecology and Economics) Two tests each i.e total 6X2= 12
Most importantly 3 tests specifically for HP Gk, 2 for HP current Affair and 3 for Current Affairs (National & International Level) Total 8.
Total 12+8 = 20
- Stage 3=》10 Mock Tests Full Length FOR Both G.S & CSAT, TOTAL 20
- Stage 1 (10 Tests)+ Stage 2 (20 Tests) + Stage 3 (20 Tests) = 50 Tests…
Schedule for Test Series..
- For first 10 days you will get Tests from Stage 1 i.e. 1Test per day.
- For next 20 days you will get Tests from Stage 2 i.e. 1Test per day.
- For Next 20 days will get Tests from Stage 3 i.e. 1Test per day.
- Frequency of tests will be increased once date of examination is announced
For more information on Schedule or have any query WhatsApp or call
Read all the instructions given below carefully.
- Kindly make sure you have proper internet connection.
- You are allowed to exit test any time during the test by submitting it.
- You have only one chance to attempt the test.
- Once test start you are not allowed to cancel/ minimize it.
- All questions may not have explanation.
- After test you can check your performance in Result Section.
- Maximum time allowed 120 min.
- Maximum marks 100.
- There are total 100 questions each question carry 1 mark for correct and 0.25 for each incorrect answer.
- No negative marks for un-attempt question.
- For more information kindly WhatsApp on 09815500620.